Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all mothers out there!
to my darlings yg dah jd mother, this goes to u too!
 
 me and my mom, we're kinda in different world. we fought kinda once every two weeks. but she always gave me what i want. but sometimes i felt that she is not traeting me like she did to my brother, Amir (sibbling jealousy). haha! well, thats true.
if i come to think about it, yeah. i didnt grow according to her plan like how my brother did. 
im not blaming anybody in this matter. this is what i choose since i was small. im more close to my dad. as i said, im daddy's little girl. hehe! 
so far, i got all my gadget from my mom. dlm bebel die, i still got what i want. haha!
well, ive been living with her most of my life since my parents got divorce. the is the best mother.
it just that we super tooooo ego to say i love u to each other. 
i hope my mother-daughter relationship will be better in time. i cant live without my mother. 
i love u, Ibu!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment