Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my own soto day

hi darlings!
guess what? today i woke up at 9am to cook! yeah! yesterday, ive googled the recipe. so ive tried cooking it. hehe! u guys must be wondering what ive cook right? haha! i masak soto! huhu!
ade 4 things to be prepared.
1) masak nasi impit
2) make the soup
3) make the sambal kicap
4) fry the glass noodle

i did all that except for num 4. malas. my mom is coming home for lunch around 1 or 130. so, i got lots of time to do that.


hehe! ive eaten a lil bit of these. hehe! for my first attempt, i was okay la..so im going to wait for my mom's response. wish me luck darlings!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment