Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hi darlings! Good morning! How r ur weekends?
My weekends filled with tablets. I think i told u guus that my mom is getting herself a tablet, right? So here's the stories.
On saturday, we went to Queensbay Mall to get a closeup to iPad2. Yeah, ibu was super excited tu buy that. But after knowing that she have to wait for a quite sometime, she had a lil doubt. Then we went to Bukit Jambul to look at Samsung Galaxy Tab. After asking a lot of places to ask about yhe fuctions and whatever things that she wanted to asked, we took a break.
Then we remember my brother is asking for Motorola Xoom. Kebetulan, ade kedai Motorola. Ibu felt in love with that, and bought that. Balik rumah, i tried to set it up, tp xboleh..
Then we went back to the store to ask th to set it up for us. Guess what? They dont know. Since its Sunday, Motorola is not open. Ibu is kinda furious about it.
Then on our way back, we stop at this one kedai that we asked yesterday. Guess what? Ibu bought me Samsung Galaxy Tab. I dont really want it cause i dont know how to use it and i already have my BlackBerry. Hurmmmm...
Im thankful that ibu bought me this. Im happy!
So, we need to buy another one for my beloved brother as a present that he scored 3.76 during his last semester.

I think thats all for now. Take care darlings!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment