Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

guys will always be guys

life is hard. when it comes to relationship, it even harder. its hard for me to deal with everything when i have everything to loose. i wouldnt care if that relationship means nothing to me. i wont be bothered by any of that if i dont give a damn about it. but why cant the other person understand me? being into relationship for me its like being into another world that i have to adapt. i am happy, but i need more time to adapt. im just a girl who still trying to find what up with the world. all i can say here is that im done trying everything in the world. during my school days, i already done all that. so no more now. im just trying to find the right path for me to follow. im 21, got lot more things to learn. i am happy if u could help me with that. im happy if u could be my leader in life. and i hope u will be the head of my family. dreaming of having life with u is the best thing that i ever do in my life (the best after shopping). 
so u have to accept me for who i am. 
im not that rich. its just that i always got what i want. i am short-tempered. so u have to be the water that calms the fire. not the petrol to add up the fire. im bratz. my parents spoil me a lot. so i hope u can spoil me too. just like how my parents did. i love to sulk. so dont be mad if i sulk a lot. haha! thats just me. i like everything over the top. i love big parties, i love grand place. so deal with it. even that i have to be admitted into the hospital, i want private hospital. unless its under critical condition. general hospital is my least option. based on my experience before.
u should be more matured than me. im childish enough for u to become one too.

well, if im talking about these, i will take me like 4 hours to write even its already in my mind. haha! its hard to put it in words. haha! i'll update more about this.
before i go, here's what i found from other's blog. hehe! take care darlings!


x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment