Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

To be honest, i hate my school days..its not that i hate to wake up early in the morning, but because of some teachers i found really really annoying! And im still dont like them now.
During my school days, i am super duper naughty. My mom always been called to school..haha! But sometimes its not my fault. THAT teacher yg mgade2. But ade yg stengah2 cikgu yg okay..depends on how cool they are. My fav? Cikgu Huong Sin Siew..mmg chill la die! Love her sooooooo much!
kalau nk crite pasal ni, smpi esok pun xhbs..haha!
Anyway, to all the teacher out there, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment