Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

things that i hate and like about guys

i got a request from a friend. she wanted to know what are the things that i like or hate about guys. so here u are. i hope u enjoy reading this.

i hate it when:

1. i hate it when i called, he didnt pick up. or sometimes, i cant even get thru the line or is not reachable. klu mcm tu, baik buang je hp tu dlm laut. u can always tell me where ure going or battery is going to be dead any minute. right?

2. i hate it when a guy love to ask too much things from me. i never asked for anything from a guy. so i wish he didnt do that to me. i will loose respect for him.

3. i hate it when a guy have no manners to the elders. i may not perfect, but i tried to avoid that situation where i will start cursing the elders.

4. i hate it when a guy jalan seret kasut/slipper. i feel like everybody is looking at us as we walk. 

5. i hate it a guy dont have table manners. i always attend dinner. i wish to bring him too. i wanted to show people who's the one in my heart. but, he have to have table manners.

6. i hate it when a guy chipping when he eat. i will get super duper annoyed by listening to that sound. even my dad hates it too. its like 'pantang' in my family.

7. i hate it when he dont even want to mix around my families. my families are super important to me. i want to know his different side of him when he's with my family members.

8. i hate it when he is madder than me. he is suppose to be the calmer person. when he first met me, he should know im very short + hot tempered. im not proud of this, i will change soon. but meanwhile, he should understand me.

i like it when:

1. he wishes me 'good morning' every morning. waking up with that message in my phone feels super duper nice. i felt lovable. 

2. he cared about me. he always mad when i did something that will effect my body.

3. he always nagged if i did something wrong. many would hate this but, this is the way i know that he cared. and he usually looks sooooo hot when he's nagging. 

4. i like it when he knows when to control me, and when to loose a bit. i may sometimes go out of boundary, so i need to get back on track. so i need him to lead. 

5. i like it when he tries to lead me. i like a guy who can lead me. i am super duper stubborn.if he can managed me, then he is my superhero! hehe!

6. i like it when he knows to get around my friends and families.

7. i like it when can get along with my cousins very well. its nice to know that my cousin like him too. hehe! im going to be the happiest girl in the world to know that.

8. i like it when he wants to a father. hehe! i want him to convince me to become a mother too. haha! i like it when he touch my tummy and say "i want my baby to be in there".

9. i like it when he hugs me from behind when we're on escalator/lift. i like it when he kisses my neck too. i dont know why, but i love it!

10. i like it when he starts dreaming about having family with me. the house, the car, the house rules and almost everything about marriage. thats will make me have a better picture on how a married life should be.

11. i like it when he understand me. i need him to understand me more than anyone does. cause im going to trust him when i spilled my secrets to him.

12. i like it if he can accept me for who i am. there are soooo much to handle about me. i wish that he can be strong in order to be with me. ive been living like this since i was small. so its hard for me to change in a blink of eye. 


to the person who request this, i hope these answered ur questions. thanks for ur email darling!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment