Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

miss my mommy-daughter time!

hello bloggies!

typing using my dear pinky lappy feels soooo nice rather than my dear bb or dear tab..hehe! bru la ley tulis panjang2..hehe!~
so, what i want to talk about today is about yesterday's conversation i had with my mom. she told me all her plans for this year and next year. by hearing to all that, i think im not going to see my mom as often as before. even now, its really hard for me to see her. after our family trip to Bandung this coming 3 June, she will be off to Paris on 5 June, then to Monaco. im not sure when will she be back. i think its probably going to take like 2 weeks. im going to see her for a week after that, then she will be off again to Brunei. again...again..and again..all that will be repeated..until the end of next year..(i hope so...)
she will be going to Sweden for 3 months this November. then to UK for a month, then to Norway. i was shocked hearing that last night. then my mom said "thats y i bought u that tab. so that it will be easier for us to keep in touch". i dont need that. i just need my mom! since i was small, i never get the chance to be close to my mom. so i thought when im a bit older i will get the chance. but i guess not.. :-(
my dad asked me to handle everything here..so thats y i cant follow my mom to Paris after our Bandung trip..urgh! not fair! im still young kowt..i should be following my mom around the world..too bad..not my luck..
i hope that the time will come soon for me to spend with my mom..real time without work..*crossing my finger*
take care darling! have a nice week ahead!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment