Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what kind of person i am?

i got another email from Sarah, person i know from facebook. she is asked me to create a post " what kind of person u are?". so i hope u enjoy reading this.

i am:

1. the first thing u have to know is, i am 'daddy's still little girl'. i love my dad too much that i resembles him soooo much. haha! i have my dad's Chinese looks, which come from my grandmother.

2. i am spoiled. my parents spoiled me enough that i became who am i today. dont blame them but i like the way i am now. i always get what i want.

3. i am not friendly. i hate being nice to people that i dont now. whether im nice or not, people still going to judge me that im arrogant. so, deal with it. i can only get along with a few people.

4. i have more guy friends than girl friends. i found that its easier to hangout around guys than girls. girls always stabbed me in the back. so, better for me to stay away from tooo many girls. i dont give a damn if people want to called me "player" or not. thats their mouth. i dont wish to shut their mouth up.

5.  i love shopping. even that sometimes i dont buy anything, i love window shopping too. shopping makes me calm. shopping mall treats me well, more than a person would treat me. i spend most of my time shopping. and i love spas too. PLUS, manicure and pedicure too!

6. i love to eat. i would like to try everything, that the world could offer. so far, i love foreign's food. ayam penyet from Indonesia, macaroons from Paris, sushi from Japan, bimbimbap from Korea, pasta from Italy, and soooooooo much more to be said here.

7. i love travelling. seeing other countries makes me calm and have that amazed feeling on how people there can do something that we, Malaysian cant do. and how come they have things that we dont have. there are a lot of things to be compared.

8. i love writing. thats why this blog is created. i feel like i have sooooo much things to shared with others. i love to share almost everything, such as tips. it doesnt matter on what, but if i have one, i'll write it here.

9. im a short-tempered person. i can easily get mad over small things. yeah, thats me. so deal with it.

10. im kinda a perfectionist . i love everything go into my way. so far, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. im good in planning, managing and completing. i have certain standard to achieve in order for me to be proud of myself. at my point now, i dont really think im good enough. there are a lot of things to be improved.

11. i am NOT an attention seeker. i hate attention. i hate it when i walked with my dad into my dad's office, and people will be point at us and said "that must be his daughter". i want people to now me for ME, not because im my dad's or my mom's daughter. when i attend dinner with my mom, people kinda treating me weirdly. i dont really like that.

12. im easily to get annoyed. it is soooo easy for me to be tired and sick of something thats soooo LAME.

13. im NOT gadget freak. what i have today is not whats up-to-date. cause what i have today are what i think suit my purpose as a student. i dont really starve my tummy just to buy iPad 2. hahahahaha! im soooo thankful of what i have today.

14. i will either wear branded or NO BRAND AT ALL. i will never buy fake/imitation stuff. just imagine, ure the designer. what will u feel if ur multi-dollar design being imitated, and sold for only 10% of the original price? mad right. so thats why, i would not support fake/imitation stuff.



i think thats all. but i will update if i feel like theres more to add. hehe! to sarah, hope this answered ur questions earlier. thanks for asking me darling!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment