Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Loooong eating journey

Today i woke up at 630am to get ready to go back to Nilai. Tonight, im going to stay at my cousin's house. Before that, i have to pick up my brother in Cyberjaya. He just came nack from Sarawak yesterday.
Im actually planned to go back to Nilai last night, but since ibu was soooo tired, so the plan changed. We had our lunch in Kedai Mamak in Cyberjaya. Then sampai Nilai, we straight away went to ICEROOM!!! And as usual, i ordered Yummy Yam!!!
I just came back from dinner. Near Giant in Nilai. The food was okey la..but im not impressed..
Im going to Bandung tomorrow..pity my darlings..kne puase for a week not to msg or call me

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment