Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

im super clumsy

before that, yay! im in Penang already! so far, im kinda okay. yesterday, as i step my feet on this island, i went straight away to Pelita. to buy nasi kandar + kuah banjir! SUPERB! dah lame xmkn mcm tu. slalu mkn fast food je kt KL. 
so back to the topic, im super clumsy that i left my things everywhere. yeah, i left my Mother's Day present in someone's car AND i left my pink lappy's cable in my hostel room. im sooo lucky, people are willing to help me. hehe! as for the present, that person agree to help me ship it to Penang straight to my mom's office. and as for my cable, Shab's mom will bring that back to Penang. its kinda suck that i cant online thru my own lappy. hukhukhuk! im using my battery now as it can stand for another less than 2 hours.
hurm..i'll update more after this okay darlings? take care and have a good day ahead! 

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment