Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak Day

Hello bloggies!

I know most of us are having a really great time today. Because today is a holiday!!! I got up really early today. Me and mom went to pasar in Minden Height. Last saturday, i had a murtabak right? Today. I had chapati! Kinda nice! I love it!
While we're looking for parking space, there is a guy knocked on my mom's window. As my mom lowered her window, that guy said "kak, bleh mintak derma sket x? Isteri saya sakit buah pinggang dan saya plak ade sakit jiwa sket". Then my mom was like "huh?". Then he went off riding a motocycle. I guess die tu mmg sakit jiwa kot. Haha! Mcm tu pun ada ka *in penang's dialect*
Then we bought some prawns and squid and vege..wah2..im the chef of the house kn..hehe! Well, mom said my cooks are better than before. But there are still things can be improved. Org dulu2 slalu ckp "klu xreti masak, mcm mane nk kawen?". Haha! So sekarang i can kawen! Cause i dah reti masak! Hikhikhik!
Anyway, have a good day darlings! Take care of yourself and others around u..

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment