Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Im in Kelantan!!!

Hello bloggies!
Hi! I just arrived in my mom's hometown, KELANTAN. Well, last time balik was like last year..so, before me and ibu off to bandung, we have to come back..then next time kitorg akan balik will be Hari Raya soon in September..here's the picture of my fave dish! Belut masak pedas! Sedap!!! And one of my gedik picture..haha! I have a few activities lined up for me here. So, tomorrow i will be going to Kota Bharu for lunch at my favorite restaurant! *i shall update u guys with lotz of pictures tomorrow..hehe! Im still mot feeling well. Still with my flu..urgh!
I think thats all for tonight. Goodnight darlings! Sweet dreams!
x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment