Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

At the airport


Hwllo bloggies! How are ur weekends? I hope u guys enjoyed as much as i did. Im in LCCT right now..waiting for my flight at 330pm. Its super duper noisy here! Nk ckp phone pun xdgr!
And people here are super duper ramai! Too bad that we're having vacation during the school break. Xdpt la nk jd raje sgt..denggggg!!!
But im super excited to shop!!! The only thing i can do well is shopping. I have black belt in shopping!!! Hahahaha!
I hope i guys will be in a good health. Take care darlings!
I'll update more soon maybe from Bandung!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment