Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

do u ever think of..

do u ever think of how will ur life be in a few more years? u maybe be getting married? or even trying to conceive? well, ive been thinking about this these days. kinda creepy, but...
do u ever think that one day, u will get pregnant? haha! before this, i never think of that. but as i grew older (like now), i began to have that in my mind. all this while, all im thinking was to have a good job + good husband. but whats next? building a family right? seriously, having kids is not my thing. i hate kids, i dont like to be even near to babies. but now, thinking that i might be getting married in a few more years, these thing come into my mind. i am totally okay living with no kids. but what about my husband? will he have the same thoughts as mine? yeah, never. guys ALWAYS think of their legacy. 
i think that, if i have kids my husband will pay less attention to me.but who knows what will happen right? my husband maybe going to love me even more! haha! i wish sooo. 
do u ever think what will pregnancy look like? haha! big question! i am soooooo 'rajin' that i googled images of pregnant women. haha! crazy alia! this is how it will looked like if ure pregnant:


this is weird. knowing that theres something living INSIDE of ur body. this just freaking me out! i cant believe that i HAVE to get thru this! OMG! seriously? i wish there are other way to have kids.


i dont know why, but i love this picture!

x o x o
Lya



No comments:

Post a Comment