Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fw: After sooo many years!


I hardly remember when was my last time on a ferry. Haha! When I was small, I was the one who is super excited to get on a ferry. Haha! Beautiful memories!
Now, its 6am. I'm updating this blog by using my bb and I'm on my way back home in the island. Guess what? I travelled from KL to Penang by train! Haha! Nice experience. Looking at other people. So no more at-least-three-star-journey-experience for me. Time to get realistic to life.
Okay la, I'm super sleepy right now! Will update soon.
Love u guys!

x o x o
Lya

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment