Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So far, good wednesday.

I manage to finished my work SUPER early. its actually already finished yesterday but i told him this morning. And guess what? He emailed me the wrong documents. So need to re-do everything today. I'm lucky that ALL that was still in my mind from yesterday. Haha!
So far, my health is quite okay. My tummy is giving me hard time to eat. I can't really eat things that I love like I used to..I've checked, but all they said was to eat things with no rice, chilies, salt, oils and bla bla bla..its doesn't make any sense at all! Who would wants to eat things that HAVE NO TASTE? Its ridiculus!
I'm still eating things that like, but I have to endure the pain afterwards..huhu! Better than having nothing. Yup, u might say that I'm SUPER DUPER stubborn, but u'll definitely do the same.




That's all for now. Take care darlings!
x o x o
Lya

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment